Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions

От Nikhil Sontakke
Тема Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

FYI all, wanted to mention that I am working on an updated version of
the latest patch that I plan to submit to a later CF.

Regards,
Nikhils

On 14 May 2017 at 04:02, Dmitry Dolgov <9erthalion6@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 13 May 2017 at 22:22, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>>
>> Apparently you are not testing against current HEAD.  That's been there
>> since d10c626de (a whole two days now ;-))
>
> Indeed, I was working on a more than two-day old antiquity. Unfortunately,
> it's even more complicated
> to apply this patch against the current HEAD, so I'll wait for a rebased
> version.

-- Nikhil Sontakke                   http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/PostgreSQL/Postgres-XL Development, 24x7 Support,
Training& Services