Re: [HACKERS] Speedup twophase transactions

От Nikhil Sontakke
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Speedup twophase transactions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>> Umm, AFAICS, CheckPointTwoPhase() does not get called in the "standby
>> promote" code path.
>
> CreateRestartPoint() calls it via CheckPointGuts() while in recovery.

May be that I am missing something.

But, I put the recovery process and the checkpointer process of the
standby under gdb with breakpoints on these functions, but both did
not hit CreateRestartPoint() as well as CheckPointGuts() when I issued
a promote :-|

Regards,
Nikhils
-- Nikhil Sontakke                   http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training &