Let's play a game - we need game masters!

От Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Тема Let's play a game - we need game masters!
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy

Hello,

for the PostgreSQL booth at FOSDEM we plan to have an interactive game, where people can play against each other, answer questions and win a price.

For this we need a small team of people which can create the game questions.
Ideally we have enough questions to create several games, like "administration", "SQL features", "replication", "installation" and such.

If you want to be part of this team which creates the questions, please reply to this email (to me personally, not to the list).
Keep in mind that as a game master you can't play the game, because you already know the answers.

Thanks,

--
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group