Re: Fwd: How to run query by command prompt in Postgres

От Kapil Kr. Khandelwal
Тема Re: Fwd: How to run query by command prompt in Postgres
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Dear Team

I want to a favour from your side. I want to implement clustering in postgres on windows server.  Please provide the list of steps. I want the  answers of followings doubts.

1. How to write archive command
2. How to log shipping from primary to stand by server
3. how to restore database at stand by server from archived files

I am waiting for your positive response. Thanks in advance.

Regards
Kapil Kr. Khandelwal
CodeScape Consultant Pvt Ltd
+91 969 417 9109
+91 141 400 2993

www.codescape.in

 Think before printing. Turn off Systems before leaving. Conserve Energy, Save our Environment.