Re: How to run query by command prompt in Postgres

От Kapil Kr. Khandelwal
Тема Re: How to run query by command prompt in Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Dear Sir

Thanks for your response. My problem has solved.

Thanks & Regards

Kapil Kr. Khandelwal
M: 09694179109
CodeScape Consultants, Jaipur

От: Craig Ringer
Сообщение: Re: How to run query by command prompt in Postgres
Сообщение: Re: How to run query by command prompt in Postgres