Re: "could not receive data from client" && "incomplete startup packet"

От David Gauthier
Тема Re: "could not receive data from client" && "incomplete startup packet"
Дата
Re: "could not receive data from client" && "incomplete startup packet"  (David Gauthier <davegauthierpg@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi David, thanks for the response.

I upgraded to 9.3.2 and recreated the DB there.  So far, so good.  But nights are usually the worse time, so we'll see later.
There is a more current version of the perl code, but that's not the project default at this time.  If the PG upgrade fixes this, I'll be happy with that, else I'll point to the more recent perl versions.

Thanks Again