Re: foreign keys to foreign tables

От Rick Otten
Тема Re: foreign keys to foreign tables
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks Will!

I had been considering setting up replication (using SymmetricDS - which we already use between other databases in our environment), but decided for this one check it was too much trouble.  I may change my mind on that point again after all if I end up with a lot of dependencies like this or run into performance issues.