Re: [BUGS] signal 11 segfaults with parallel workers

От Rick Otten
Тема Re: [BUGS] signal 11 segfaults with parallel workers
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
I don't have any core files.  I suppose that is something I have to enable specifically?   I'm game to turn it on in case we core dump again.

If I could get it to fail every time I ran the query, I'm sure I could build a test case for you.  Sorry. :-(

On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 10:58 AM, Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 4:47 PM, Rick Otten <rottenwindfish@gmail.com> wrote:
> If you need anything else, please let me know.  I wish I could reproduce the
> error every time I ran the query, but it doesn't seem to work that way, and
> of course now the query plan is completely different, but I'm sure I can run
> other queries that would induce parallel sequence scans on my tables.

Backtrace of the core files generated with debug symbols on, and a
minimum test case to reproduce the failure usually help.
--
Michael

Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] signal 11 segfaults with parallel workers
Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] signal 11 segfaults with parallel workers