Re: [PERFORM] performance problem on big tables

От Rick Otten
Тема Re: [PERFORM] performance problem on big tables
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Moving that many gigs of data across your network could also take a long time simply depending on your network configuration.  Before spending a huge amount of energy tuning postgresql, I'd probably look at how long it takes to simply copy 20 or 30 G of data between the two machines.