Re: pgadmin4 client can't start server

От Aditya Toshniwal
Тема Re: pgadmin4 client can't start server
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

I would suggest removing the ".pgadmin" directory from user home directory and try again. Other things looks fine.

On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 10:49 PM <wambacher@posteo.de> wrote:

Am 26.07.19 um 17:57 schrieb Mark Murawski:
I had the same problem.  Just installed the .deb and I'm running on buster and I accidentally was using the stretch repository.

I updated to the buster pgadmin4 repo and now it's loading.

Make sure your distro matches the package.

Running Ubuntu 19.4 and installed using packet manager. Got version 4.11-1.pgdg18.04+1

is there a better repo availiable?

--
Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Toshniwal