Re: file dialog non-responsive

От Aditya Toshniwal
Тема Re: file dialog non-responsive
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi David,

We've done major improvements in the file dialog since 6.7 (your current pgAdmin version).
Can you please upgrade to at least 6.19 and try once?

On Thu, Feb 16, 2023 at 5:43 PM David Bear <David.Bear@heritageacademyaz.com> wrote:
I'm using pgamdin4 v 6.7
Firefox 102.0 client on linux

I attempted to import a csv using pgadmin4 and when client on the file icon button to select a local file, the 'dialog' is non-responsive -- I cannot navigate anywhere in the file system with it. I don't even know which current directory its using.

image.png

--
Kind Regards,
David Bear