Re: Conditional Tables Feature on PostGresSQL

От Aditya Toshniwal
Тема Re: Conditional Tables Feature on PostGresSQL
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Sanchari,

I'm not sure if PostgreSQL provides such a feature, but the closest I can relate it is to generated columns where you can put the expression to be evaluated. It doesn't allow variables but you can use other columns in expresssion - https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/ddl-generated-columns.html
image.png