Re: Query editor: replacing text issue

От Aditya Toshniwal
Тема Re: Query editor: replacing text issue
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

On Fri, Jul 8, 2022 at 12:05 PM androxkentaki <androxkentaki@gmail.com> wrote:

Since version 6.8 of pgA You have change behavior of replacing text feature in query editor. It is going in the right direction , but there are still missing main feature (which was working till 6.7).

Till this version when I want to replace some text I mark it up and stroke Ctrl + Shift + F.

String for replace was automatically putted in “for replace” field.

And I only need to insert text into the “replace to” field.

But since v. 6.8 when I stroke Ctrl + Shift + F the “for replace” field is always empty and I need manually input values into both fields.

Can You change it? Or maybe there is an option in settings?

Thank you for the feedback. Can you please raise the bug here - https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin4/issues/new?

Second thing: why Ctrl + Shift + F and not Ctrl + H ?

We're using CodeMirror for the editor and its default shortcut is Ctrl + Shift + F. We already have a feature request to make it customizable.

--
Z wyrazami szacunku/ Best regards
Andrzej Gerasimuk

--