Re: ER tool

От Aditya Toshniwal
Тема Re: ER tool
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

Drag and drop is available v6.1. Please update to the latest.

On Fri, Oct 29, 2021 at 11:09 PM Pepe TD Vo <pepevo@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hello,

I need some advise how to create ER using pgadmin.  I am using pgadmin 4.3 and found "New ERD Project (beta)" under Tool.

I can't drag and drop tables from browser tree to the diagram.  I can manually add tables and generate the name and retype all columns' information. Would please show how and why I can't drag/drop tables to the diagram?

Bach-Nga

No one in this world is pure and perfect.  If you avoid people for their mistakes you will be alone. So judge less, love, and forgive more.EmojiEmojiEmoji
To call him a dog hardly seems to do him justice though in as much as he had four legs, a tail, and barked, I admit he was, to all outward appearances. But to those who knew him well, he was a perfect gentleman (Hermione Gingold)

**Live simply **Love generously **Care deeply **Speak kindly.
*** Genuinely rich *** Faithful talent *** Sharing success

--
Thanks,
Aditya Toshniwal