Re: ​Support JSON Editor for JSON type data in pgAdmin

От Aditya Toshniwal
Тема Re: ​Support JSON Editor for JSON type data in pgAdmin
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

On Thu, Jul 15, 2021 at 7:13 PM Yogesh Mahajan <yogesh.mahajan@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Dave,

Thank you for your input.
Attached screen shots are actual one.The Integration part is done.
The Styling part is in progress & it will be done in accordance to pgAdmin theme.
And as we discussed, lazy load the JSON editor library only if required.

Thanks,
Yogesh Mahajan
EnterpriseDB