Re: upgrading to 12.3.1 did not work

От Aditya Toshniwal
Тема Re: upgrading to 12.3.1 did not work
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Daniel,

You can check the version in pgAdmin using properties tab of the server. Or you can open a query tool and run the query select version();
Screenshot 2020-07-17 at 11.02.16 AM.png

If you're running pgAdmin older than 4.23 then upgrade to 4.23 where we have fixed an issue where the version was not updated in properties if the server is upgraded.
However, please compare it with select version() query first.