Re: Patch for SonarQube code scan fixes.

От Aditya Toshniwal
Тема Re: Patch for SonarQube code scan fixes.
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,

On Tue, Sep 8, 2020 at 3:53 PM Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

On Tue, Sep 8, 2020 at 11:01 AM Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi,

sqlautocomplete code is mostly inherited from the pgcli project. Changing it might create trouble in updating the code with new versions.

Send a patch upstream :-)
I remember Akshay had fixed all the PEP8 issues in pgcli and sent the patch. But it was rejected by the pgcli author. :/