Re: unable to cancel my own queries

От Aditya Toshniwal
Тема Re: unable to cancel my own queries
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Christophe,

On Fri, Aug 7, 2020 at 1:57 PM Gerard, Christophe (CORP) <Christophe.Gerard@adp.com> wrote:
Hi,
I'm surprised to not getting any feedback about the below issue, in particular since other requests are replied very quickly.
Did I miss something ?
Can you please report the bug here for further investigation - https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin4/issues/new ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Gerard, Christophe (CORP)
Sent: vendredi 31 juillet 2020 14:32
To: pgadmin-support@lists.postgresql.org
Subject: unable to cancel my own queries

When  I press "cancel query" button in pgadmin 4 query tool, I get an "ERROR: must be superuser to signal other server processes"  popup I don't understand why I can't cancel my own queries, it's working fine with pgadmin3.
Any clue ?

--
Thanks,
Aditya Toshniwal

Сообщение: RE: unable to cancel my own queries
Сообщение: RE: unable to cancel my own queries