Re: [patch][pgAdmin] Fix for pgadmin4-linux-qa #1651 failure

От Aditya Toshniwal
Тема Re: [patch][pgAdmin] Fix for pgadmin4-linux-qa #1651 failure
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Rahul,

did "make msg-extract" and "make msg-update" and looking at the PO files I think it is not updated correctly.
For instance, the below message has msgstr without %s. I corrected it and the error was gone.

#: pgadmin/browser/server_groups/servers/roles/static/js/role.js:766
#, fuzzy, python-format
msgid "%s Objects"
msgstr "Obiekty"

The one below had 2 %s in msgstr and I corrected it to fix the error.

#: pgadmin/browser/server_groups/servers/roles/static/js/role.js:767
#, fuzzy, python-format
msgid "Are you sure you wish to %s all the objects owned by the selected role?"
msgstr "Czy na pewno skasować %s \"%s\" i wszystkie obiekty zależne od niego?"

You have to update the .po files to match the total %s and send the patch.