Re: Contribute in pgAdmin to remove password length restrictions

От Aditya Toshniwal
Тема Re: Contribute in pgAdmin to remove password length restrictions
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Mishika,

As mentioned in https://www.pgadmin.org/development/resources/#list, you need to create a patch and send it to pgadmin-hackers. Before that, you can create a ticket https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin4/issues against it for tracking.