Re: PGadmin 4.11 query tool message output

От Aditya Toshniwal
Тема Re: PGadmin 4.11 query tool message output
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

This is issue is logged and fixed - https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/4525. Will be available in next release.

On Thu, Aug 1, 2019 at 6:34 PM Ailar Kiristaja <ailar.kiristaja@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I did upgrade PGadmin from 4.9 to 4.11 and now affected rows information is missing in query tool messages output tab after update or delete.
Server version on ubuntu 16.04.

Ailar Kiristaja

--
Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Toshniwal

Сообщение: Re: How can I add a custom EPSG to the Map (Geometry) Viewer in PGAdmin4,
Сообщение: Re: How can I add a custom EPSG to the Map (Geometry) Viewer in PGAdmin4,