Re: [pgAdmin][RM5398] Bad display of tables storage parameters in the "SQL" tab

От Aditya Toshniwal
Тема Re: [pgAdmin][RM5398] Bad display of tables storage parameters in the "SQL" tab
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

On Wed, May 6, 2020 at 3:29 PM Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

On Wed, May 6, 2020 at 3:02 PM Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Akshay,

On Wed, May 6, 2020 at 2:43 PM Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Aditya

RESQL test cases are failing for all database server and one minor issue I found:
  • open the properties dialog for any existing table and set the "Custom auto-vacuum?" to Yes.
  • Save button gets enabled and when clicking on it we get "can't execute an empty query" error.
I'm aware of the behaviour. Custom auto-vacuum do not affect SQL directly. Once you change the switch there is a change in the model, which enables the Save button. Along with custom auto-vacuum  there are has to be some other option. So there is a change in model which does not change SQL. What solution do you suggest ?

    Can we add validation in the JS file as if only "Custom auto-vacuum?" is changed then ask for parameter value to be set or "Autovacuum Enabled?" should be changed?
I'll check if can put some validation.

Please fix the above and send the patch again.