Re:

От Aditya Toshniwal
Тема Re:
Дата
Re:  (support@t4b.cn)
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

Please share more details like screenshots, OS, browser. How did you run pgadmin ?

On Tue, Oct 29, 2019 at 6:53 PM <support@t4b.cn> wrote:

hi,
  I install pgadmin today, but when I run it, it shows "Unauthorized

The server could not verify that you are authorized to access the URL
requested. You either supplied the wrong credentials (e.g. a bad
password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the
credentials required.?"
    what is the problom?
    could you please help me figure out?
thanks a lot