Re: The application server could not be contacted

От Aditya Toshniwal
Тема Re: The application server could not be contacted
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Carl,

Could you please share log files having name like - .pgadmin.startup and .pgadmin.<number>. You'll find these files in your windows user directory.

On Mon, Nov 12, 2018 at 11:12 PM Igor Neyman <ineyman@perceptron.com> wrote:

From: Carl Rylett [mailto:carlrylett@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2018 12:33 PM
To: Pgadmin-support lists.postgresql.org <pgadmin-support@lists.postgresql.org>
Subject: The application server could not be contacted

Hi, I have just downloaded Postgresql v11.1. and pgAdmin4 3.4  from postgresql.org for Windows 10.

I get an error message when starting pgAdmin 'The application server could not be contacted'

After searching around I find I can get round by running as administrator and deleting the contents of AppData/Roaming/pgAdmin but have to so this every time I start pgAdmin. Any suggestions please how I can get round this?

Thanks,

Carl

Did you actually try this workaround?

I don’t think, you have to cleanup this directory every time you start PgAdmin4. You do it just once.

Regards,

Igor Neyman

--
Thanks and Regards,