Re: Blank Screen

От Aditya Toshniwal
Тема Re: Blank Screen
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Matthew,

Are you using pgAdmin desktop ? Can you share screenshot and OS details ?

On Thu, Sep 30, 2021 at 1:29 PM Matthew Puttroff <matthew.puttroff@outlook.com> wrote:

I was using pgAdmin4 to run PostgreSQL14 just fine, but now it’s a blank screen with nothing to click on!

I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling PostgreSQL, multiple times, and pgAdmin still comes back with the same blank, inoperable screen.

Is there any way to fix this?

Matt Puttroff

(720) 260-2609

--