Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #3420 Merge latest code of pgcli with pgAdmin4

От Aditya Toshniwal
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #3420 Merge latest code of pgcli with pgAdmin4
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Did a basic testing. Looks good to me. Test cases run successfully.

On Fri, Aug 24, 2018 at 10:55 AM Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Hackers

I have merged the latest code of "pgcli" used for auto complete feature in pgAdmin4. We haven't merged that code since last 2 years and they have fixed some bugs and also provided some new features:
  • Add support for CTE aware auto-completion.
  • Handle unrecognized keywords gracefully.
  • Support for table-qualifying column suggestions.
  • Add additional completion for ALTER keyword.
  • Better suggestions when editing functions.
  • Added MATERIALIZED VIEW keywords.
  • Completions after ORDER BY and DISTINCT now take account of table aliases.
  • Include arguments in function suggestions.
  • Add missing keyword COLUMN after DROP
I have also added some feature test for auto complete. Attached is the patch please review it.
--
Akshay Joshi
Sr. Software Architect

Phone: +91 20-3058-9517