Re: No json results are shown in Data Output tab.

От Aditya Toshniwal
Тема Re: No json results are shown in Data Output tab.
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Henk,

We have fixed the issue under bug - https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/4105
The fix will be available in v4.4.

On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 5:11 PM Henk F. van Til <henk.vantil@isp.solcon.nl> wrote:
Hi,

Version: pgAdmin4 v4.3

When executing a query  the result is shown in the tab 'Data Output'.
For example: SELECT * FROM table_foo LIMIT 5;

But when I run a function with json output, nothing is shown in the tab 'Data Output'. All notice messages are displayed in the 'Messages' tab including the messages 'Successfully run. Total query runtime: 64 msec. 1 rows affected.'
For example: SELECT function_foo('{"var1": "text", "var2": "text2"}');
When running the same function using the option 'download as CSV', I have the results.

Is this a setting in 'Preferences' which I overlooked. It worked in a previous version of pgAdmin4.

Thanks
Henk F. van Til

--
Thanks and Regards,