Re: copy and paste ERROR on table with oid

От Aditya Toshniwal
Тема Re: copy and paste ERROR on table with oid
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi André,

The issue is logged - https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/4381. This is fixed and will be available in next release.

On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 5:38 PM André Burkhardt <andre.burkhardt@uni-jena.de> wrote:
We are using pgAdmin 4 4.12. Our Administrators often work with copy and
paste rows within a table using the GUI. In pgAdmin III it was not a
problem, the column "oid" was not copied and pasted. But in pgAdmin 4,
when I insert the copied row, the oid is filled with the value from the
copied dataset. After "Saving Data Changes" an error message is shown:

ERROR: column "oid" of relation "tablename" does not exist

There is also no possibility to delete the oid manually ofter insert,
the column is locked.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Toshniwal