Re: Query to monitor index bloat

От Alessandro Aste
Тема Re: Query to monitor index bloat
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks much, I'll check that out.  I see the queries are 3 years old so I'm wondering if they still work for 9.6.x or 10

Il lun 16 lug 2018, 17:44 Adrien NAYRAT <adrien.nayrat@anayrat.info> ha scritto:
On 07/16/2018 05:16 PM, Alessandro Aste wrote:
> Hello,  I am trying to put togheter a query to monitor the index bloat
> for a database I maintain.
> Is there a "SQL" way to obtain  bloated index ? I googled around but I
> found nothing working.
>
> I'm currently running 9.6 but I'm looking for something compatible with
> version 10 too.
>
> Thank you very much in advance,
>

> Alessandro.

Hello,

You should look at : https://github.com/ioguix/pgsql-bloat-estimation

Regards,

От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: User documentation vs Official Docs
Сообщение: Re: User documentation vs Official Docs