Re: How to list all schema names inside a PostgreSQL database through SQL

От Ondrej Ivanič
Тема Re: How to list all schema names inside a PostgreSQL database through SQL
Дата
Re: How to list all schema names inside a PostgreSQL database through SQL  (Xiaobo Gu <guxiaobo1982@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

On 15 November 2012 23:31, Xiaobo Gu <guxiaobo1982@gmail.com> wrote:
> How can I list  all schema names inside a PostgreSQL database through
> SQL, especially thoese without any objects created inside it.

Use -E psql's option:
  -E, --echo-hidden        display queries that internal commands generate

then you get SQL query for each internal command.

The second option is to use information_schema.schemata view (this is
works across databases)

--
Ondrej Ivanic
(http://www.linkedin.com/in/ondrejivanic)

Сообщение: Re: High SYS CPU - need advise
Сообщение: Re: High SYS CPU - need advise