Re: [pgAdmin4] [Patch]: Grant Wizard

От Surinder Kumar
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4] [Patch]: Grant Wizard
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

PFA updated patch with resolved review comments.

On Tue, Apr 5, 2016 at 11:06 AM, Ashesh Vashi <ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 5:14 PM, Surinder Kumar <surinder.kumar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi,

Please find updated patch.

This patch has following changes:
1. Improved code commenting.
2. Properly handling memory leak issues in js code.
Hi Surinder,

As discussed offline, here are the list of some of the review comments:

* CSS should be relative to its parent element. Please make sure - whenever you make
  some changes in CSS, it should not affect the existing CSS unless discussed.
Done

* Change class name for 'error_msg_div' as it is common name. Please name a class
  with prefixed as the module name.
Done

* Add comments for the blow line changed in node.ui.js file. Always add logical
  explanation for a change as a comment for any changes.
while(p && p.length > 0) {
Done

* Please make sure, we wrap the code around 80 characters for better readability.
  Line length should not be greater than 80 characters.
Done

* Put the allowed ACLs logic with server version support. We need to be flexible
  enough to accommodate possible future change in ACLs.
Done

* Avoid using name as reference in each of the given. It will make the search faster
  in the database and less prone to character conversion issue.
  i.e.
  Use schema/namespace OID instead of nspname, object OID instead of their name.
Done

* Use separate templates for each type of objects.
Done

* Use the existing functionalities as much as possible instead of introducing new
  one. That will make the code/results consistent across the application.
  i.e.
  Use existing 'parse_priv_to_db' method, instead of creating new one.
Done

* Please remove unnecessary suffixed white-spaces.
Done

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi