Re: [Patch][pgAdmin4]: RM1442 - Table column data is incomplete for columns having more character lengths

От Surinder Kumar
Тема Re: [Patch][pgAdmin4]: RM1442 - Table column data is incomplete for columns having more character lengths
Дата
Ответ на [Patch][pgAdmin4]: RM1442 - Table column data is incomplete for columns having more character lengths  (Surinder Kumar <surinder.kumar@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgadmin-hackers

On Aug 18, 2016 9:42 PM, "Dave Page" <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

> Hi
>
> On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 1:39 PM, Surinder Kumar
> <surinder.kumar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > Issue:
> > The table column data is incomplete for columns having more character
> > lengths.
> >
> > Solution:
> > Extends Backgrid.Cell and add 'mouseover' event. On mouse over, check if
> > cell content is larger than the cell width, then add tooltip to the column
> > by setting cell content in the title attribute.
> >
> > Please find attached patch and review.
>
> This has been taken care of in Murtuza's patch to move to SlickGrid.
> Please check with him to ensure you've got the best solution between
> both your patches. I won't commit this.
As far as I know, we are using SlickGrid in query tool only or we will be replacing BackGrid with SlickGrid in pgAdmin4 everywhere?

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: PATCH: To fix the issue in configuration error message (pgAdmin4)
От: Akshay Joshi
Сообщение: Fixes RM #1567 Exception display if select Font size less then 1 for SQL text