Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM1569 - Right-clicking an disconnected EPAS server shows "Create Resource Group" option

От Surinder Kumar
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM1569 - Right-clicking an disconnected EPAS server shows "Create Resource Group" option
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Sat, Aug 20, 2016 at 1:39 AM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

That's not a reliable check - you can just as easily use postgres as the maintenance db on epas.
​Yes, somehow i missed it.​

Why don't we just hide the option if disconnected, and if connected, then check the server type?
​The issue is that we are not getting 'server_type' in response after connect/disconnect of server. that's why checks gets failed.​ it always shows server type as 'pg'.
now it has been taken care in the updated patch.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

EnterpriseDB UK:http://www.enterprisedb.com