Re: [pgadmin-hackers][patch] Upgrade slickgrid to version 2.3.7

От Surinder Kumar
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers][patch] Upgrade slickgrid to version 2.3.7
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 4:21 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 11:47 AM, Surinder Kumar <surinder.kumar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Sorry, I forgot to attach screenshot.
I looked into Query tool HTML using inspect tool.

That's code that's part of SlickGrid isn't it? If there are improvements to be made there, patches should be sent upstream. We don't want to modify (and thus have to vendorise) 3rd party code unless it's absolutely essential.
​Yes its part of SlickGrid and changes should go into slick grid repo.​

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company