Re: Lack of activity indicator over slow connections (pgadmin4)

От Surinder Kumar
Тема Re: Lack of activity indicator over slow connections (pgadmin4)
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave/Ashesh

The thing we can do is:
1) We can display loading message same as other panels if returned response is taking longer than 2 seconds, otherwise we won't display any message(to avoid fluctuations).
Screenshot - demo_message.png

2) Display a loading spinner along with panel title while data is being loaded.
Screenshot - spinner.png

Please let us know if it looks good.

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 5:53 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Ashesh, Murtuza, Surinder,

Some feedback or preferably a patch please? Release is next week!

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company