[pgAdmin4][Patch]: Run MakeFile to generate builds in production mode

От Surinder Kumar
Тема [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Run MakeFile to generate builds in production mode
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

When we run Webpack in production mode, it performs optimization on code while in development we don't optimize generated JS and CSS bundles as dev mode is for developer use.

So we should run Webpack bundle in production mode when we are generating bundles for release mode.

In the second patch:

1) Enabled "sourced maps" in production mode as well which will help in debugging issues.

2) Removed "yarn run linter" script when Webpack runs in production mode because it is for developer only to check if there are any syntax errors in JS modules.

3) Removed redundant script command "yarn run bundle" as "yarn run bundle:dev" does the same thing.

Please find an attached patch.

Thanks,
Surinder

Вложения