Re: BUG #14210: filter by "=" constraint doesn't work when hash index is present on a column

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: BUG #14210: filter by "=" constraint doesn't work when hash index is present on a column
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 1:31 PM, Peter Geoghegan <pg@heroku.com> wrote:
> Understood. It's on my TODO list for the week, although I'll
> prioritize isolating and fixing that UPSERT "attempted to delete
> invisible tuple" bug.

I would like to start work on this immediately, but feel it's
premature until my other tuplesort testing patch gets some review [1].

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAM3SWZSgxehDkDMq1FdiW2A0Dxc79wH0hz1x-TnGy=1BXEL+nw@mail.gmail.com
--
Peter Geoghegan