Re: Refactoring speculative insertion with unique indexes a little

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: Refactoring speculative insertion with unique indexes a little
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 9:10 AM, Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka@iki.fi> wrote:
> Hmm, yeah, that'd be nice to fix. I'd like to see a patch specifically to
> fix that. I'm not convinced that we need all the complications of this
> patch, to get that fixed. (In particular, indexam's still wouldn't need to
> care about the different between CHECK_UNIQUE_PARTIAL and
> CHECK_UNIQUE_SPECULATIVE, I think.)

But you are convinced that everything else I describe would do it?

--
Peter Geoghegan

От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: Refactoring speculative insertion with unique indexes a little
Сообщение: Re: Refactoring speculative insertion with unique indexes a little