Re: PoC: Partial sort

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: PoC: Partial sort
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Jan 31, 2016 at 4:16 AM, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> Great to have a new version -- there seems to be a lot of interest in
> this patch.  I'm moving this one to the next commitfest, thanks.

I am signed up to review this patch.

I was very surprised to see it in "Needs Review" state in the CF app
(Alexander just rebased the patch, and didn't do anything with the CF
app entry). Once again, this seems to have happened just because
Alvaro moved the patch to the next CF.

I've marked it "Waiting on Author" once more. Hopefully the CF app
will be fixed soon, so moving a patch to the next commitfest no longer
clobbers its state.

--
Peter Geoghegan