Re: Triaging the remaining open commitfest items

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: Triaging the remaining open commitfest items
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 2:28 PM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> On 2015-05-14 17:10:29 -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
>> FWIW, I did go look at this patch, and concluded it was not close enough
>> to ready to try to squeeze it in now.  (I think Andres isn't convinced
>> of that yet, but time grows short, and I quite agree with Robert that
>> committing almost-ready patches at this stage of the game is a bad idea.)
>
> I think if there's any patch that deserves some leeway it's this
> one. It's been been forced into a limbo for nearly half a year; without
> leaving Andrew many options.

+1.

If Andres is going to try and find a way of getting the patch into
9.5, then I think he deserves at least a few extra days. It wasn't as
if Andrew wasn't all over this from early in the cycle.

--
Peter Geoghegan

Сообщение: Re: Triaging the remaining open commitfest items
Сообщение: Re: Triaging the remaining open commitfest items