Re: UPSERT wiki page, and SQL MERGE syntax

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: UPSERT wiki page, and SQL MERGE syntax
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Oct 10, 2014 at 11:44 AM, Kevin Grittner <kgrittn@ymail.com> wrote:
> We've all read that, and your repeated arguments for that point of
> view.  We disagree and have said why.  What in that is not a
> realistic conversation?

Because, as I've said many times, there are problems with naming
columns directly that need to be addressed. There are corner-cases.
Are you going to complain about those once I go implement something?
Let's talk about that.

I think we can just throw an error in these edge-cases, but let's
decide if we're comfortable with that.

--
Peter Geoghegan

Сообщение: Re: UPSERT wiki page, and SQL MERGE syntax
Сообщение: Re: UPSERT wiki page, and SQL MERGE syntax