Re: jsonb contains behaviour weirdness

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: jsonb contains behaviour weirdness
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 11:09 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> I'm confused.  Are you proposing to return to sort + de-dup of JSON
> arrays?  Surely that is completely broken.  Arrays are ordered.

Sorry, my earlier remarks were premature. In fact, that alteration
only applied to existence, not containment. However, arrays are
ordered for the purposes of equality, but not containment.

--
Peter Geoghegan

Сообщение: Re: jsonb contains behaviour weirdness
Сообщение: Re: jsonb contains behaviour weirdness