Re: Add min and max execute statement time in pg_stat_statement

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: Add min and max execute statement time in pg_stat_statement
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 5:28 PM, KONDO Mitsumasa
<kondo.mitsumasa@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
> Oh, thanks to inform me. I think essential problem of my patch has bottle
> neck in sqrt() function and other division caluculation.

Well, that's a pretty easy theory to test. Just stop calling them (and
do something similar to what we do for current counter fields instead)
and see how much difference it makes.

--
Peter Geoghegan