Re: BUG #13891: Deparsed arbiter WHERE clauses cannot be parsed by Postgres

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: BUG #13891: Deparsed arbiter WHERE clauses cannot be parsed by Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 5:42 AM, Önder Kalacı <onderkalaci@gmail.com> wrote:
> We use postgres' ruleutils.c to build SQL strings. I realized this while I
> was playing with UPSERTs on 9.5.

Here is a bug fix patch.

InferenceElem already had appropriate handling for this case.
Unfortunately, that did no help with the arbiter WHERE clause, since
it does not use InferenceElem. I haven't moved the existing handling;
I feel it makes sense to do this separately for each case.

Thanks for the report!

--
Peter Geoghegan

Вложения