Re: BUG #14218: pg_logical_slot_get_changes causes segmentation fault

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: BUG #14218: pg_logical_slot_get_changes causes segmentation fault
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 12:10 AM,  <alexey.kuntsevich@gmail.com> wrote:
> We enabled logical replication on our postgresql cluster, created a new
> replication slot with vanilla test_decoding decoder and ran an app that
> polls 10000 rows from this slot once per second. It ran fine for a day,
> survived several bulk uploads of ~1mln rows until we did bulk upload of
> ~8mln rows at once. During the upload our postgresql instance disconnected
> all clients and reported that it is in recovery. Core dump was created and
> when we checked the logs we saw

Can you show a backtrace from the coredump?

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Getting_a_stack_trace_of_a_running_PostgreSQL_backend_on_Linux/BSD

--
Peter Geoghegan

От: alexey.kuntsevich@gmail.com
Сообщение: BUG #14218: pg_logical_slot_get_changes causes segmentation fault