Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add support for INSERT ... ON CONFLICT DO NOTHING/UPDATE.

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add support for INSERT ... ON CONFLICT DO NOTHING/UPDATE.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 6:12 PM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> You realize there's other instances of this in the same damn function?

I was misled by the argument name, "parsetree" -- in the past,
CreateCommandTag() actually only processed raw parse trees. Beyond
that, I wasn't aware that it is possible to produce a command tag for
every possible representation of an optimizable statement at every
stage of query processing.

I guess that I'll know next time I add a command tag.

--
Peter Geoghegan