Re: Bug #10432 failed to re-find parent key in index

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: Bug #10432 failed to re-find parent key in index
Дата
Re: Bug #10432 failed to re-find parent key in index  (Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka@iki.fi>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 7:50 PM, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> We have a database that has run into this problem. The version is 9.1.15 on
> Linux. I note in this thread:
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAM-w4HP34ppweGTCwjBZnWhQ0CmU-Lxna62vjKU8QRTWLOBuHw@mail.gmail.com
>
> That things appear to be fixed in 9.4 but they have not been back-patched?
> What is the current status?

I believe that Heikki said he'd backpatch that when 9.4 was considered
very stable. I don't think that we've reached that level of confidence
in the invasive B-Tree bugfixes that went into 9.4 yet.

--
Peter Geoghegan