Re: B-Tree support function number 3 (strxfrm() optimization)

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: B-Tree support function number 3 (strxfrm() optimization)
Дата
Re: B-Tree support function number 3 (strxfrm() optimization)  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 5:59 PM, Peter Geoghegan <pg@heroku.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 5:33 PM, Alvaro Herrera
> <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>> You did notice that bowerbird isn't building, right?
>> http://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=bowerbird&dt=2015-01-19%2023%3A54%3A46
>
> Yeah. Looks like strxfrm_l() isn't available on the animal, for whatever reason.

I think that the attached patch should at least fix that much. Maybe
the problem on the other animal is also explained by the lack of this,
since there could also be a MinGW-ish strxfrm_l(), I suppose.

--
Peter Geoghegan

Вложения