Re: Incorrect UPDATE trigger invocation in the UPDATE clause of an UPSERT statement.

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: Incorrect UPDATE trigger invocation in the UPDATE clause of an UPSERT statement.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Dec 9, 2015 at 1:43 PM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> Works for me. I'll add a short comment before the ExecUpdate() detailing
> that the row could, in rather uncommon cases, be updated by that
> point. Adding an extra parameter to ExecUpdate() + additional concerns
> to it's already nontrivial HTSV codepath doesn't seem worth it to
> me.

HeapTupleSatisfiesVacuum? What of it?

--
Peter Geoghegan

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Incorrect UPDATE trigger invocation in the UPDATE clause of an UPSERT statement.
Сообщение: Re: Incorrect UPDATE trigger invocation in the UPDATE clause of an UPSERT statement.