Re: Remaining 9.5 open items

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: Remaining 9.5 open items
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 5:27 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
>> These are mainly just documentation improvements which I'm working on,
>> though the docs were recently updated and I need to incorporate Peter's
>> changes which I wasn't exactly anticipating.
>
> So, when do you foresee this documentation stuff getting taken care
> of?  We kinda need to do a release here.  Is this really a blocker?

If it's a blocker, I can write the documentation myself. Let's just
fix it, rather than discussing whether or not it needs to be a blocker
-- it will take less time.

Stephen?

--
Peter Geoghegan

От: Noah Misch
Сообщение: Re: Remaining 9.5 open items
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: psql --help=variables lists variables that can't be set